ANALYSIS, VISUALIZATION AND STATISTICS
All services come with integrated real-time visualization and SPC analytics and statistics. Comprehensive set of reports and graphs with user-friendly data filters.
- Our wireless monitoring system collects event-triggered production data in real time and instantly posts it to your OnTop® database in Microsoft Azure™ data centers.
- The flexible monitoring and measurement points can be added, moved or removed in minutes by production technicians for quick adaptation to changing requirements.
- Quickly deployable out of the box solution simplifies installation.
- Automatic unit count for up-to-date order status.
- Automatic registration of downtime.
- Manual registration possible.
- Downtime reasons are given by the operator with comments and suggestions.
- Alerts to mobile devices.
OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and Cycle Times
- KPIs Availability, Performance (Speed) and Quality.
- Actual vs. nominal cycle times between any monitoring points by article, order, machine or cell.
- All events are accurately registered down to an interval of 1 s. This allows you to measure cycle times by their operational elements with high precision to identify potential improvement to meet overall product cycle time objectives.
Dynamic Execution Scheduling
- Demand-driven planning and scheduling of Work Orders.
- Actual and estimated ready dates and times for all Work Orders.
- Simulation of alternative solutions by redefining priorities.
- Electronic Kanban.
- Manual override.
- Manual planning.
Takt Time AssemblyDynamic Production Execution Schedules for Assembly Lines based on Takt Time, Demand and Shift Hours.
Import ERP system data, Work Orders and more. Export real-time data back.